Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Another Protestant Pastor Converts to Catholicism

Check out this link. Another Pentacostal one jumps the Tiber River!

"“When I read the Church Fathers, that’s when the sacraments began to open up to me, and I began to see how central the Eucharist was to the early Church,” he said. He realized that “if the Eucharist was commanded by Christ, I want to receive the Lord.”

Once again, by looking at how the early Church practiced their faith, it is seen that it was Eucharist-centric with the believers gathering to receive the body and blood of Christ, not a symbol as the reformers later claimed.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis