Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Contraception: A String of Lies

This article by Dr. Janet Smith needs to be shared with Catholics and non-Catholics as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

Contraception is the Handmaid of Abortion.

"Cardinal James F. Stafford tells of a clandestine meeting...." Yes, his account is available online...it's very dispiriting to say the least.

Also online of course is Humanae Vitae. It runs about 20 pages and is not an easy read, but is remarkably prophetic. I read it right about when I got married and it had a huge impact on my worldview of sex and marriage.

April 21, 2010 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis